New Beginning with US.
The most powerful and primary natural antioxidant enzymes
The front line of defense against reactive oxygen species (ROS)-Free radical1 Protecting your body from:
- Cell diseases
- Other negative effects caused by free radicals.
A new Era in Free radical Defense: Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
WHAT IS SOD?
Superoxide Dismutase(SOD) is a naturally occurring enzyme found in all plant and animal life to fight aging and free radicals. As we age, we produce less and less SOD, which leads to all kinds of physical and pathological problems such as cancer2,3,4,5, inflammatory diseases6,7,8, cystic fibrosis9, ischemia10, aging11, rheumatoid arthritis12,13, neurodegenerative diseases14, and diabetes15
Scientists have been performing clinical studies on SOD’s effectiveness for years, but this delicate enzyme is ineffective if it’s not absorbed by your cells. That’s where our technology comes in.
Our SOD was developed by scientists for last 10 years. None of our products get near a store shelf until they have been thoroughly tested. Our active ingredient, SOD, has been the subject of multiple rigorous studies at the highest standard of clinical research. We are proud of our effective products, and are excited to share our findings with you. Our Micro Cell Technology breaks through to deliver SOD directly to cells with a high absorption rate. Our fast acting, organic plant based powder is designed to maximize enzymatic activity and replenish your body’s SOD reserves with a high pH tolerance that doesn’t break down after you take it. Our patented technology helps your body naturally fight the effects of age and immune system.
ADVANCED INNOVATIVE BIOTECHNOLOGY; We use Micro Cell Technology TO to deliver SOD directly to cells to fight cellular deterioration and inflammation. make SOD effect for safeguarding against free radical SUPERCHARGED NUTRITION; Make sure eating right pay off. SOD naturally binds to nutritional compounds to deliver vitamins and minerals directly to your cells with higher absorption rate.
ANTIOXIDANT ARMOR Help your body fight free radicals by replenishing your natural SOD supply. SOD slows the aging process and neutralize cellular oxidation, freezing up your immune system to work on healing and regeneration. Our patented technology makes possible to develop complete form of SOD type 1, 2 and 3. This can lead to our SOD reaching all different layer of body.
2. Anti-aging, remove free radicals
3. Anti-hangover, Alcohol detoxification; help reduce alcohol hangover severity
4. Help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol
5. Improve digestive system and anti-inflammatory
6. Delay neurodegeneration
8. Improve metabolism
9. Revive, moisturize and brighten dull skin;
10. Delay cell degeneration and help to treat chronic allergies
11. Protect eyes, prevent eye diseases
12. Help to reduce joint pain and inflammation
GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, ALL-NATURAL, ORGANIC PLANT BASED MADE IN THE USA Boost Your Antioxidant and Immune system - In Less Than 1 Minute Per Day Highly concentrated and convenient
Mix 1 packet with 8-10 ounces of water or drink of your choice once or twice daily.
Take 1 serving to boost your energy and 2-3 servings to improve your well-being. Keep a packet in your purse or desk at work.
Keep your immune system strong and stay young with the BEST antioxidant boosting remedy.
FEEL AMAZING AND IMPROVE YOUR WELL-BEING
Shelly AEvery time I take SOD, my clarity and energy have definitely gone up. It definitely helps stabilizing my glucose level. Amazing product!
Michelle, VICTOPS CustomerWow, I felt no hangover after a night of drinking . I'll definitely be using this to start my next day fresh.
2. Glasauer A, Sena LA, Diebold LP, Mazar AP, Chandel NS. Targeting SOD1 reduces experimental non–small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Invest. 2014;124:117–28.
3. Papa L, Hahn M, Marsh EL, Evans BS, Germain D. SOD2 to SOD1 switch in breast cancer. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:5412–6.
4. Papa L, Manfredi G, Germain D. SOD1, an unexpected novel target for cancer therapy. Genes Cancer. 2014;5:15–21.
5. Tsang CK, Liu Y, Thomas J, Zhang Y, Zheng XF. Superoxide dismutase 1 acts as a nuclear transcription factor
6. Bowler RP, Nicks M, Tran K, Tanner G, Chang LY, Young SK, et al. Extracellular superoxide dismutase attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced neutrophilic inflammation. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2004;31:432–9.
7. Joseph A, Li Y, Koo HC, Davis JM, Pollack S, Kazzaz JA, et al. Superoxide dismutase attenuates hyperoxia-induced interleukin-8 induction via AP-1. Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;45:1143–9.
8. Porfire AS, Leucuţa SE, Kiss B, Loghin F, Pârvu AE. Investigation into the role of cu/Zn-SOD delivery system on its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity in rat model of peritonitis. Pharmacol Rep. 2014;66:670–6.
9. Rottner M, Tual-Chalot S, Mostefai HA, Andriantsitohaina R, Freyssinet JM, Martínez MC, et al. Increased oxidative stress induces apoptosis in human cystic fibrosis cells. PLoS One. 2011;6:e24880.
10. Salvemini D, Cuzzocrea S. Superoxide, superoxide dismutase and ischemic injury. Curr Opin Investig Drugs. 2002;3:886–95.
11. Levin ED. Extracellular superoxide dismutase (EC-SOD) quenches free radicals and attenuates age-related cognitive decline: Opportunities for novel drug development in aging. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2005;2:191–6.
12. Karatas F, Ozates I, Canatan H, Halifeoglu I, Karatepe M, Colakt R, et al. Antioxidant status & lipid peroxidation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Indian J Med Res. 2003;118:178–81.
13. Ugur M, Yildirim K, Kiziltunc A, Erdal A, Karatay S, Senel K, et al. Correlation between soluble intercellular adhesion molecule 1 level and extracellular superoxide dismutase activity in rheumatoid arthritis: A possible association with disease activity. Scand J Rheumatol. 2004;33:239–43
14. Clausen A, Xu X, Bi X, Baudry M. Effects of the superoxide dismutase/catalase mimetic EUK-207 in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease: Protection against and interruption of progression of amyloid and tau pathology and cognitive decline. J Alzheimers Dis. 2012;30:183–208.
15. Mansuroğlu B, Derman S, Yaba A, Kızılbey K. Protective effect of chemically modified SOD on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in diabetic rats. Int J Biol Macromol. 2015;72:79–87
16. Lijun Z, Lijun Q, Qing Y, Xiang F, Wuping C, Sixiang C. Herbaceous selenium enriched SOD non-antibiotic feen and methond of Manyfacture thereof. US Patent 10,178,871 B2. 2019
The information contained above has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information in this page is for general consumer understanding and education, and should not be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This product is not an alternative to any prescription drug. If you are currently taking a prescription drug, consult your doctor before making any changes.