Did you know?
The Skeletal System is the body system composed of bones and cartilage and performs the following critical functions for the human body:
supports the body.
protects internal organs.
produces blood cells.
stores and releases minerals and fat.
Did you know?
CALCIUM (CA)All living cells require calcium. It’s in our cells, and in the fluid surrounding the cells
Strong bones & teeth
Allow heart to beat
A Background on CAL PRO
US Patent Protected
– Enhances collagen production
– Improves cartilage and joint health
– Stimulates the “bone builders”
– Microcell technology and bioengineered ingredients help penetration of typo
Ultimate BiocarrierImprove calcium absorbability and bioavailability. L-Threonate and monoclonal technology improve absoprtion rate significantly
US PATENT PROTECTED TECHNOLOGY
Ca L-threonate enters the blood stream more quickly and in greater amounts
Area Under Cover
Calcium L-Threonate; 316 Calcium Carbonate; 35
1) Build Bones CA is raw material, Cal L-Threonate stimulates “bone builders” and increases absorbability
2) Strengthen Bones CA works with collagen to build strong bones, Ca L- Threonate enhances collagen production
3) Enhance Joint Health and Mobility Calcium strengthens bone end, Ca L-Threonate keeps cartilage healthy
Clinical Studies have shown
Calcium L-threonate can positively and significantly affect a range of bone indices Strength, Porosity and Ability to withstand torsion etc
These results relate not merely to the effective delivery of calcium but also to the increased formation of collagen, giving the bone increased strength and malleability. The same indices were not significantly altered when other forms of calcium were administered
Additional Clinical Studies
Children showing early signs of the development of rickets were administered Calcium L- threonate: within 3 months the symptoms were reduced and bone density was significantly increased.
Additional studies have revealed that Calcium L-threonatenot merely increases the calcium delivery to the bones but also encourages the formation of collagen and cartilage. Calcium L-threonate is effectively a triple action supplement, providing nutrients essential to the development of bones, cartilage and tendons.